Community Counseling Center is a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center also known as a CCBHC which is designed as a person-centered, comprehensive approach to client and family care.
Community Counseling Center will serve any individual in need of care, regardless of ability to pay. We offer extensive wrap-around services that support overall well-being. Our CCBHC will serve the 'whole person' by offering person-centered and family-centered care CCBHCs provide outpatient behavioral health services and primary care screenings and monitoring for children, adults and families with the goals to provide:
• Community-based mental and substance use disorder services.
• Combined behavioral health and physical health care with no wrong door entry to services. • Evidence-based practices.
• Improved access to high-quality care.
• Care coordination and case management to address all needs of the individual.
• Better overall health outcomes.
For over 35 years, Community Counseling center has successfully helped thousands of people and their families by providing substance abuse treatment, mental health treatment, individualized therapy, and personalized treatment methods to each client’s needs. We are proud to provide services and support to the communities of Nevada.
• Substance Misuse Evaluations
• Mental Health Evaluations
• Individual Therapy
• Family and Couples Counseling
• Child/Adolescent Counseling
• Group Therapy
• Intensive Outpatient
• MAT Treatment (medically assisted treatment)
• SMART Recovery
• Psychiatric Medication Management
• Management Strategies
• Transitional Living (TLF)
• Prevention Programs
• Domestic Violence
• Anger Management
• Emergency Crisis Intervention services
• Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
• Targeted Case-Management (TCM)
• Basic Skills Training (BST)
• Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR)
• Peer Support
• Trauma Treatments
• Juvenile Services
There are many ways you can help us continue our vital mission, and all forms of support are greatly appreciated. Community Counseling Center is a 501 (c) 3 and as such your donations may be tax-deductible.
It takes a great deal of time, money, and manpower to deliver a successful program and maintain adequate facilities. We are dedicated to mitigating the Community Impact associated with Addiction and rebuild families. Our programs work to help participants break their addictions while delivering job training programs that will help participants maintain sobriety and self-sufficiency once they rejoin mainstream society. Please consider helping us continue this critical work with your support.
Community Counseling Center accepts and welcomes many different forms of donations such as:
Please contact us for more information on how to donate 775-882-3945
Community Counseling Center's number one priority is the health and well-being of our clients, staff, and community. Covid-19 has been challenging for everyone and has shaped the way we function as an organization. We understand the importance of implementing safety precautions and how they are vital to keeping our communities safe. Over the past two years, we have implemented practices and safeguards to help slow and stop the spread of Covid-19 and other diseases in our facilities. As a healthcare organization, it is important for our staff and clients to wear masks inside all our facilities at this time. We are aligned with the Nevada Health Department and the CDC and will continue to implement our safety practices going forward to ensure everyone is healthy and safe. Tele-health services are available.
Anne Morrow Lindbergh